A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of our website or use our shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for more easily.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site such as the cart, checkout or account pages.
Where to find information about controlling cookies
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information
- Opera cookies information
- A number of websites provide detailed information on cookies, including AboutCookies.org and AllAboutCookies.org.
Our webiste is SSL Secure.
Pixart Design Studio Ltd is registered for Data Protection with the ICO.
Pixart Design Studio Ltd,
119 Victoria Road East,
Telephone: 01253 868144
Policy last updated – March 2018